Howl Into The Mic!
This year we're excited to be hosting a dedicated open mic track for any and all comers. If you've got words to share, show up early, sign up for an open spot, and let your inner beast out to play:
- Sign up starts 30 minutes prior
- 10 dedicated slots available to first come, first serve
- All remaining signups go into a hat for random drawing
- Please respect the 3 minute limit for all readings
- We will host as many readers as time allows
- Each leg's open mic is a separate event and does not share readers or lists, but you are welcome to attend as many open mics as you want
Leg One Hosted by Rivet Journal
Leg Two Hosted by Pedestrian Press
J de Salvo
Leg Three Hosted by Jeff Von Ward
Jeff Von Ward
Jethro Van Something or Nother (JEFF VON WARD) was a willowy youth, strong of heart and mind, subsisting on a diet high in moral fiber and milky certitude when he set forth to make his mark on the world. After many years following the trade winds wherever the billows in his sails would take him, he sold his shares in the spice routes of the East Orient and retired to a rocking chair in the San Francisco Bay Area, to most thinking people's collective shrug or chagrin. He also is the managing editor for Samizdat Literary Journal, is the producer of the Writing Without Walls series and has an E-novel out titled Mormonia as well as a feature documentary out last year; The Space Invaders: In Search of Lost Time.